Trumps new social media will be a political game changer
TDS News – January 8, 2021, was the day the former US President Donald Trump was silenced from his tens of millions of followers on his social network of choice Twitter. Within days, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and several of the more popular networks permanently banned or suspended the former president.
The silencing of Trump left him with limited outlets to communicate with his die-hard loyal followers. Many have equated his followers to sycophants that cling to the former presidents every word.
It was only a matter of time before several smaller social networks reached out to the former president to join their platform to use as his megaphone to his followers. These are the platforms that often traffic in extremist views and embrace hard-right ideologies.
Trump the “great deal maker” opted for option C, which was to create his own social network that will serve as his voice to his loyal group of worshippers.
In an exclusive, The Daily Scrum News was able to obtain key information about some of the following features which are truly unique to the former president’s platform.
- Characters – The platform will allow users to post messages that are 325 characters long. Which is exactly 45 more than Twitter and happens to be the number worn by his favorite basketball player that turned to baseball and later went back to basketball.
- Auto Follow – Every user that signs up to the platform will automatically follow the former president, his businesses and all members of his family. This feature also does not allow you to unfollow.
- Fees – Every member will be charged a monthly fee of 0.99 that can be used as a tax deduction as the platform will be registered as a not for profit charitable organization. The former president estimates a revenue of $100 million a month in subscription fees based on 100 million members.
- The Twitter Purge – Once a member signs up the AI will scrape their data and profile using Google and cutting edge facial recognition software developed by the Chinese government and Russian tech billionaire Pervoaprel’ Skiye.
The software will detect if a user has any Twitter accounts and will delete them within five days. If a user chooses not to delete their account after five days, they will be permanently banned from the platform.
- Advertising – The minimum ad cost is set at $1,000,000 per message. In the document we obtained, the platform projects a minimum revenue of $30,000,000 per month.
These are just some of the features that will be incorporated into the former president’s new social media platform. While some of the key details about the platform has been leaked, its name and web address remain a secret until the official launch date later in April.
The former president’s son-in-law Kush will host a joint press conference on April 20, 2021, in which he has promised to be filled with fireworks, smoke and a lot of sparks. Kush also noted that former President Trump is high on emotions as he looks forward to the launch of his social media platform.
Also on hand of the launch of the former president’s new platform will be the Chief architects responsible for the inner workings of the platform. Scottish born Amadan Giblean, India’s Ēpral Muṭṭāḷ and French Canadian Poisson D’avril.
The former president took a multi coalition approach to build his social media platform, which is a far cry from his buy America first stance.
As many know the former president is all about branding and has chosen the Spanish words ‘Felices Tontas De Abril” which translate to “Drain The Swamp”.
The former president’s social network will be a game-changer and will give Trump a bigger, louder unregulated platform. As this is the first day of April, we would like to wish you Happy April Fools Day and hope you find many clues hidden in the article. Here’s a hint, Google Translate the names.